Base Update Version 188.8.131.52
Module-optimized rail lengths, improved Summary and further mounting rails
From now on, the following lengths of our K2 mounting rails can be planned in Base:
- 1.15 m
- 3.25 m
- 4.30 m
- 5.40 m
In addition, we now supply an optimised SingleRail 36 with better stackability of the rail bundles during transport and storage (see image).
Improvement of the Summary
- New filter option: The article list can now be filtered and displayed by individual roofs
- Article preview: The interactive magnifier symbol allows a preview of the articles.
- Add article: The search function now also understands article names and can still be used with article numbers.
Further mounting rails available
For pitched roof systems the following mounting rails are also available now
- SolidRail XS for little loads
- SingleRail 63 for hanger bolts and solar fasteners
for selection in the Results panel.
Obstructions can now be named with your own names.
Many improvements of K2+ synchronization
Dome V and Dome Classic systems: Rail details can now be displayed in the Results by selecting the respective rail with the mouse.
Module clamp colour: Changes to the colour now apply to the active roof in question.
With the project data your name will be automatically entered as editor and can still be adjusted.
Optimization of the open dialog: Very large quantities of cloud projects are now structured more clearly