With over 50,000 K2 Base users, we are one of the leading software providers for planning PV projects. With the help of K2 Base, you can determine the optimal K2 mounting system for pitched and flat roofs in just five steps.
The optimum K2 mounting system in 5 steps
- Google Maps integration and graphic drawing tools facilitate your planning
- Automatic determination of wind and snow loads
- Intuitive editor for drawing roofs and module arrays
- Automatic calculation and depiction of roof fasteners and ballasting
- Result report including assembly plan and bill of materials
Data directly transferable into planning tools from SolarEdge, SMA, Fronius, Kostal, GoodWe and archelios™ Pro!
Plan using our intuitive software
You can use K2 Base via the Web through any PC or Mac without any additional software installation. This way you always have all of your projects in view – clear, in overview form and well structured. Project lists offer you useful filtering options and show you all the important parameters. Satellite images can be used as a basis for planning. Graphical work functions optimally with easy drawing tools.
Innovative planning tool for pitched and flat roofs
Create several roofs and module arrays in one project. Exact dimensional and angular specifications guarantee precise results. The editing of obstructions and restricted areas is quick and easy. Thermal separations and maintenance partitions can also be displayed with ease. Wind and snow loads are automatically defined.
Complete result report: everything documented precisely
- Detailed information on verification system utilisation
- Automatic calculation and display of roof fastenings and ballasting
- Editable bill of materials with module distribution per roof
- Results, assembly plans and ballasting in the form of PDF reports
Explained in brief: K2 Base demo video
K2 Base in 5 steps
Change length and width